New Balance has a history of 100 years of enduring performance and is still running strong today. Part of what makes New Balance so unique is our commitment to making products that not only provide performance, but also superior fit and comfort. The same attention that is placed on our athletic shoes and apparel is also placed on our associates. New Balance thrives because of the passion and dedication of the people we hire. We rely on our associates to match our enthusiasm for the business and to help drive consumers to move further, faster and more frequently. We seek associates who are always on the move. Associates who push themselves forward and are motivated to move New Balance forward. Ask yourself: Are you ready to move the world?
This position will assist in the development of New Balance footwear by supporting the company’s Marketing, R&D and Quality groups through Fit and Wear Testing of prototype and commercialized products to achieve the strategic corporate initiative of bringing provably superior products to market.
• Fit Testing
• Wear Testing
• Coordinate test plans with Sports Research Lab
• Participate in product ideation sessions and concept reviews.
• BS degree with 1 year of working experience. Degree in marketing/business or sports-related sciences, and related or relevant footwear experience preferred.
• Experience with data interpretation and creation of succinct actionable recommendations.
• Good computer skills – MS Office, various web browsers and web-based databases, proficiency in entering detailed data.
• Sound written and verbal English language skills, with an aptitude for excellent customer service.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently on many projects simultaneously.
• Ability to build strong working relationships with partners and fit testers.
• Ability to do physical labor – lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
• Some local and national travel may be required (up to 10%).